We are aware that we are currently experiencing very difficult times. Nevertheless, we are already preparing everything for the coming summer season and look forward to welcoming our guests again soon. In order to offer not only comfort but also a relaxing, carefree and risk-free holiday, we will maintain the highest health and hygiene standards.
The secluded and quiet location in the middle of nature is a special incentive for a holiday in the Felizitas Forest Chalets. Our 6 family-run individual chalets are situated between woods and meadows, in complete seclusion. Here in San Felice you have the opportunity to spend a healthy time out in the fresh mountain air and make wonderful excursions. You will enjoy complete privacy and tranquility - just like in your individual alpine chalets, as there are no common rooms.
We work with dedication for your safety and health, because this has a very high priority for us. The exact measures of the government have not yet been released, but we are already preparing ourselves thoroughly, monitoring current developments on a daily basis and are ready to take all necessary measures.
The following measures have already been taken:
- There are hand disinfection dispensers in the chalets and in the open areas
- Arriving guests are asked to fill in a questionnaire regarding the last visited countries
- The chalets are carefully cleaned and disinfected after the departure of the guest
- We will always wear gloves when touching neuralgic contact points such as door handles or light switches
- Unfortunately, we have to do without shaking hands in the moment of greeting, which is not easy for us and very unusual
If you would like more information about our health and hygiene measures or about the current situation in South Tyrol and Italy, we would be very happy to help you and answer all your questions.